24 August 2005

Plants Version 3

As mentioned in previous blog the plants are in!

I am stoked!!! they arrived a day earlier than what i expected, (Dodgy Australia Post who lost my express parcel for a week! has given me doubts about reliability) And the plants are in perfect condition. Wrapped in wet newspaper to keep them moist, the plants were healthy and strong!

Steph insisting that I would pull the tank down (as if!) so he would do the planting and i could do the directing. I reckon hes hooked on aquariums too now and he cant bear to let me have all the fun! Rather like getting flatpacked stuff and having to build it at home... I love putting that stuff together, but Steph alwasy does that stuff now... Think it gives them (men) a sense of manliness.

anyway i digress.

So the new photos - i got a bit happy snap and although I've posted some here, you can find some more photos of the tank on here.

Views of the tank from Front and Angled

Close ups of the plants

Oh and i forgot to use the sandstone piece!

oh well an adjustment...

Sandstone piece $2.45
Credit $-2.45

Running Balance: $747.78

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not to worry... the plants have moved again... V3.5 I'm sure is on it's way