2 October 2005

What are you doing there?!?!

No doubt the Angels have been very curious about Swish peeking at him behind the foilage, tapping the cage, only to shy away when Swish flares up. But much to Steph and my amusement they took it a step further...

They manage to get stuck between the glass of the aquarium and the wall of the breeders cage!
First time i was wonder where Patch had gone as i walked past the tank to the kitchen. Then i see Swish's agitated movements and Patch is there wedged unable to move! I quickly move the cage and Patch zips out and back into the undergrowth.

Later on Steph walked up to the bedroom with a bemused look on his face. "I just freed one of the angelfishes from behind the Swish's cage!" He annouced.
"Which one? " I asked.
"Saddleback, he escaped as soon as I opened the lid"
"Yeah i found Patch stuck there too, those angelfishes are nuts..."

They keep us amused

No comments: