30 September 2005

Swish meets Tankhood

Its the long weekend and I didn't have time to clean Swish's tank at work so he had to come home with me.

Capturing him in a click tight jar, I carried him home in my green bag. walking carefully, not running or jumping up the stairs. But in the lift I brought him out to have a look... ooh he was not a happy camper! But he's in the tank now, I've put him in the breeders cage, as he's never been in a tank with other fish. At first he was a bit listless... then Patch came over to check him out.

It was quite funny! With hesitant strokes he swam towards the tank. Then 2 fin strokes away he paused.

Decided that a subtle spying strategy was better of a direct confrontation and promptly swam to the left behind some hydrophilia (which is not very concealing).

Swish flared up and the angel figured that his hiding spot wasn't that good and moved deeper in the hydro, only to bump into Saddleback who was also on her spying expedition.

No comments: