18 January 2007

Welcome to the Tankhood

Say hello the the new addition to our household.
Steph was in my bad books today over something (and waking me up with such a cheery voice when i couldn't even open my eyes as i walked out of the bedroom) and i sent him a txt after work while I mentally working myself into a frothing mouth.

Thankfully when I came home, i was glad to see the source of my irritation gone. (dirty dishes) and Steph was down south visiting Denzil, so i wasn't expecting him back til late... then to my surprise he appeared an hr later with this beautiful round vase and a new Swish!

He has definetly redeemed himself.

3 comments:

Denzil said...

haha.. well.. if only i could redeem myself as easily when i'm in the bad books!!!

Steph said...

You have much to learn my little Padawan

Unknown said...

padawan??? pandan cake?